Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sharing 8 Random Things about Me


OK...Katie! :) Here is my list from you 'tagging' me:

1. I have a huge thing about railroad tracks. I think I was in a car with the driver trying to outrun a train across the tracks and when I was 16 I was the driver that almost ran into a train. Awful!!! Warped me for life!!

2. I am SOOOOO tired of trying to find the right hair color. Don't like my natural color but have a hard time getting the right 'paid for' color!
3. I used to be able to sing....can't anymore. :(
4. As I have gotten older I have gained the ability of not taking offense (a LOT of training from Cliff has helped me!) Sure wish I could have learned this 37 years ago!
5. For 30 years I prayed that I would love the ones my children loved. The Lord blessed me with the greatest love for these four. Just like they were my own. I am very grateful!
6. I like Pink & Purple now! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER could stand them before!
7. I read 6-8 newspapers (on-line) every day.
8. Can't eat beef. Makes 'that thing' happen. Thanks, Grandma! ;)
Well, Katie, that wasn't as painful as I thought...kinda fun, in fact! We all ought to do a bit of introspection about ourselves occasionally! :)

9 comments:

Katie said...

You sing very well! What is this I can't anymore?!?! Plus, you forgot to tag people! I didn't know you tried to outrun a train...

Leelee said...

Thanks for your kindness on my singing. :) I didn't try to outrun the train...another driver I was with did. I almost hit a train coming home from a West High football game. Scared me to death!! You tagged everyone I would have. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought your "thing" happened with more than just red meat. I notice it when you eat other food.

temaire said...

Hello! Who says that you can't sing?! I think that instead of putting that you couldn't sing (you can...and beautifully too, I might add) you should put down that you are loosing your mind! (that is for thinking that you can't sing). :)

Katie said...

oh, i thought you said you WERE the driver. Okay, shock and dismay dissolved. Sorry to tag everyone...I didn't want to leave anyone out. :D Thanks again for having us over last night. It was fun, and I'll be enjoying the fruits of your (and Temaire's) labors for the next few days. I LOVE dark meat! :D

Leelee said...

You guys are all sweet. Maybe I'll still sing in church! lol Katie, glad you have lunch for a day or two. That is what I love about turkey. I'm looking forward to this Sunday....shrimp boil!! ;)

Katie said...

mmm...shrimp and corn and crab and BUTTER...say hello to the few pounds I lost this summer!!! ha ha ha. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited. I've waited a whole year for Sunday!

Leelee said...

hope it is worth that long wait! ;)

Katie said...

no doubt it will be!