Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Blogger


Happy July!! I'll see how long I can stand this background!


We spent July 4th in Lima, Peru. It was the second time in my life I was out of the country for Independence Day...the first time was in Paris in 1996. Really missed being home for this special day.


I am grateful and proud to be an American, and though I appreciate other lands and culture. there really is no place like home. This is a great country.


We are busy trying to get our outdoor kitchen finished. Boy, it has been a lot more work and time than we bargained for...;) But, it is going to be worth it when it is finished.


I appreciate all Cliff's work on it. He has lost 25 lbs. the last month or so. If you need something to do, you can come give him a hand anytime! lol


8 comments:

temaire said...

I love your background! You set up your page after me and already have more up than I do! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Yeah I'm not too sure about the background either. Hee hee. :)

Katie said...

I can't believe the kitchen isn't finished yet! It's too bad Josh works at night now, so he is only around in the day. I wish he could help!Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I LOVE the fence! It's really nice!

Katie said...

oh, and welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

I seem to be missing my name in that last paragraph. Maybe i lost it in the exploding fireworks in the background. But, not sure.

Andrew and Maren said...

I can't believe you have a facebook and now a blog...still laughing, I love you and I am glad you are so young and hip!

Anonymous said...

Wow another blog to read. This is awesome! I love your background. It fit so well with your first blog. That's the fun thing about them, you can change them to fit the mood. Can't wait to read the next one.

Leelee said...

You guys are all great!! Josh, thanks for all your work on the yard, too!!