Monday, July 28, 2008

A Hard Working Man




I know everyone things that they are married to the perfect man...but, I REALLY am! ;) Cliff is the hardest working man I know. He does everything he can to make our life wonderful. He has been working for 3 months trying to get our backyard ready for summer and some fun family times. No wonder I have loved him for almost 38 years!! Here are some pictures of his latest (and almost finished!) project.


With GREAT thanks to all of those who have been able to spend some of their time helping us! :)





4 comments:

Katie said...

And the best part of your great husband, is that he has rubbed off on his kids. Thanks for that! I love the new liner--so fancy! I'm glad Josh was able to help him, I think he misses that. I'm glad you guys are almost finished, and not just because it means we'll have a shrimp boil! I hope he finishes your (and hopefully his) xanadu soon. Woo hoo!!!

Leelee said...

Yep, we are almost finished. Tomorrow is the day!! And you are right, the kids take after him! :)

Katie said...

Well they aren't all him. You rubbed off on them too! They got a lot of great things from being raised by you two yahoos! :)

Anonymous said...

Well it looks amazing. He did a great job. In a few weeks you will be ejoying it and forget how hard the work was (maybe not Dad). It was well worth all the time he spent making sure it was done right. When we buy a house I know what I want Chris to build me...