Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fulfilling Life



Just some thoughts I have as I sit here after a busy day.
I have had seven of my ten grandchildren here the last couple of days. I so enjoy that. I love seeing Cliff with them and how much they love him (and he them.) I also love seeing them play with each other.
There is nothing greater for me than to see my children (the eight of them) love each other and want to be together and to see these grandchildren be with each other. There can be no better life.
I am grateful for my parents to still be here with us. I appreciate them so much and all they have done for me. It is a wonderful thing to see how much they still love each other after all these years, and how tender and solicitous they are of each other.
I love my brothers and their families. They have enriched my life immensely and I so enjoy being with them and their children.
Most importantly I love my husband. He is such a kind, loving, and genuinely good man. I have been lucky for 37 years to have him in my life and to have his love.
Just some tender thoughts this evening as I watch them.








































I am missing Dann, James, Katie, Blake, and Logan. I am so excited for our Warner Family Reunion so I can get pictures of ALL of my kids and grands. It is so hard to get us all together at the same time! :)
















3 comments:

Katie said...

I like the picture of all your kids at the shrimp boil. I wish I could have gone. Thanks for caring enough to miss me :D It's nice to be with those you love and those who love you, and if you're lucky, they're the same people! I like it when you post! Keep 'em coming!

Leelee said...

Thanks, honey! :)

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

THAT BOTTOM PIC OF ALL THE KIDS IS ABSOLUTLEY TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! :) HUGE POOL BY THE WAY...WAS THE A PAIN TO SET UP???