Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last of the Summer Days




This is the last week the Erb family will be here!! I try hard not to think about it. Can't believe they won't be here for another year. It is too awful to contemplate. I sure wish they could be closer, but they can't so we have to make the best of it.

The kids just grow so fast and we miss seeing the changes in their lives. But, we do feel so blessed to live in an age with such remarkable technology that we are on top of their comings and goings. I feel God's hand in it all.

Just showing a few pictures of our finished back yard. It was fun having the kids here to watch the process with us. Hate that summer is almost over! :( Too much left to do. ;)








4 comments:

Katie said...

It is sad that we won't see all those little kidlets as they reach kid milestones. I'll miss them, but it really helps that Temaire has a blog (and facebook--though I think we all know which I'm partial to). I'm excited for them to get to have such fun experiences where they are, but I too will miss them. I don't like the sound of this "last of the summer days" thing, it makes me sad. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!

Leelee said...

Yep, I agree. :)

temaire said...

I can't believe that we are gone!I miss you all so much! :( I appreciate all that you did for us and in letting us live with you for so long. I love you and dad!!! :)

Leelee said...

I can't believe it either. I am SOOOO homesick for you all. It went by too fast. :( We love ALL of you, too!