Friday, May 8, 2009

Cyber Bullies and Cyber Stalkers






Well, I'm making some changes to my blog. All comments will now be moderated. I guess I should have done this from the first, but thought it would be more fun to have thoughts posted immediately. But...things happen...

I watched a show on cyber bullies/cyber stalkers on Oprah. Very interesting. It is hard to believe young people get involved in it, but like Dr. Phil says, "their brains are not wired, yet"! So, teenagers are a bit easier to understand than adults who think like this!

I have had some cowardly people decide that they want to use my blog to spread their lies and bigotry. I do NOT mind someone having a difference of opinion and posting on my blog. In fact, I welcome it because it stretches my mind and makes me think harder on my own beliefs.

But, anonymous posts are nothing short of cowardice (not those that just don't bother to sign in....Josh! lol). The absolute worst poster, though, is the one who makes their opinion known but signs someone else's name. How juvenile is that?!?

If you want to say something, put your own name on it. Don't impugn someone else's good name.

No wonder they don't sign in....no courage. Like my daughter said..."Man up"!!!!

4 comments:

temaire said...

Love the post! Well said. :) I also like your background. I miss you and can't wait to see you.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Who is the real Josiah Bartlett? Josiah Bartlett was born at Amesbury, Massachusetts, in November, 1729. He studied the science of medicine, and practiced as a physician at Kingston, in New Hampshire. He became involved in politics and was elected a member of the Colonial Legislature. He was noted as a principled legislator, not susceptible to pressure from the Royal Governor, and as an active advocate against British oppression. He was a member of a Committee of Safety, and served as commander of a militia regiment in 1775. In that year he was also elected to represent New Hampshire in the Continental Congress. He voted for independence, and was the first to sign the Declaration, after John Hancock. He continued to serve in 1777 and participated in the ratification of the Articles of Confederation. He later filled the offices of Judge of Common Pleas and of the Supreme Court of his state, and joined the federal Constitutional Convention in 1787. He was elected president, and then governor, of New Hampshire. He died May 19, 1795.

HAHAHAHA. You guys make me so happy. I was laughing so hard yesterday when I read your posts. Oh man that was funny. I was going to try to keep it up for a few weeks, I had so many good ideas but I think you would have called the police or something. I thought for sure you would have known it was me as soon as you read it, but some times I underestimate my abilities. I think I just left Mike behind as the undisputed king!!! I always said I was the smartest in the family. hahahaha. I just wish that Katie would have let me post a few, becuase that would have been even better.

-Chris

penb said...

Great post! Happy Mother's Day!

Leelee said...

You win, Chris!!! lol Look on my first page to see my post in honoring of your skill and cunning! lol