Saturday, May 9, 2009

I have been HAD!!!


It is in the DNA and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it to change things!! We just have to learn to live with it....hard as it may be! lol Thanks, Dad, for all the good things you passed on...but, the bad jokes aren't one of them!! lol

Chris! You are SOOOO weird!! I told Dad this morning. "Well, I have discovered who my 'cyber stalker is...it is Chris!" He asked how I knew, and I told him I could just tell by the tone of your voice. You weird-o!! I also told him it had to be you because of knowing Terry and Alan (the correct spelling! lol).

What you turned out to be is an experted kidder (could say 'liar', but I'm too nice! lol). The scum gave you away....I should have gone with my first instincts!!! I knew it was you, but couldn't believe you could pull the wool over my eyes that easily. Yep, your mother always believes what you tell me! Stop taking advantage! ;)

Love you and I guess you are right....you are the KING of jokes! lol Great trick! lol
So, now you know....Chris can NOT be trusted! lol

2 comments:

Froggie said...

Wish i knew the whole story here...interesting to say the least...Chris and his "tricks." :)

Karen said...

Oh my....I shall never leave Chris home alone again. He kept calling and was so bored. He dared me to tell and I told him I would take care of this when I got home. I think the conversation went something like this..."Chris don't you have anything better to do, and I'm sure the first person they will think of is you". Ha Ha. Now you know what I deal with every day. He is a true nut! He even called and told me I had to read them (in fact he called twice) thats when I got mad and said it wasn't funny and I was not spending my time there reading rude comments on blogs. Trust me he was planning on keeping it going for a while with more rude things to come. I will admit sometimes he does make me chuckle...but this was not one.